Thursday, October 15, 2009





Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since my last post! We have been very busy around here with school, soccer, fall ball and watching Alabama football--Roll Tide.
Aside from our recent water crisis things are going well. We went to Mobile for a long weekend and went to Dauphin Island. I LOVE the beach--especially in the fall. It's beautiful and not crowded. I played on the beach, swam, found lots of shells, went crabbing and rode some waves. Let me tell y'all, my dad is a MASTER with a crab net. Me and Popple were the lookouts and Dad caught 'em. There were some jellyfish out but we all managed to avoid them. Mom was kind of slacking on the camera duties--she forgot to take photos of the crabs. But, we caught 9 and they were yummy.
We also got to spend some time with Nana and Josie and we went to Aunt Julie and Uncle Irvin's house for the game. Poor Cici had to hit the books for a lot of the weekend but she did tell me a super scary ghost story--I'm still talking about it.



No comments: