In one weekend the porch railing was done, the ladder was done, the roof was done and the slide went up! Thank you Popple and Grandpa Spoon...and Dad of course! I am very excited to have my friends over to play!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Isn't this great???
I love my fort. Dad and I are still working on it but I am having a lot of fun already. CiCi and Popple gave me my slide for my birthday and as you can see in the bottom picture, it is very fast!! I am just a blur :)
In one weekend the porch railing was done, the ladder was done, the roof was done and the slide went up! Thank you Popple and Grandpa Spoon...and Dad of course! I am very excited to have my friends over to play!
In one weekend the porch railing was done, the ladder was done, the roof was done and the slide went up! Thank you Popple and Grandpa Spoon...and Dad of course! I am very excited to have my friends over to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what an awesome for t you guys have built!!!!!Whew
Post a Comment