Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of 1st grade!

Vacation+swimming+playing with my friends+doing fun things with my family= one fun but VERY SHORT summer!
I cannot believe that it is a new school year. Luckily, I have been really excited since we met my teacher-she is very nice and one of my best friends is in my class so that makes up for having to go back.
Of course, I had to get my picture taken--does my mom EVER STOP taking pictures?!? For my first day back I just had to wear my new Lego Star Wars t-shirt (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Spoon). And you can't see it in these photos but I have a Darth Vader lunch box that is very cool.
Since I am now a first grader I get to sit in a real desk and I am particularly fascinated by the composition book that was on my supply list. I also am going to be going to the science lab this year and am looking forward to doing any and all experiments.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: