P.S. Aunt Betsy and Uncle Brett, Thank you for letting us stay at your house. I am still talking about the hot tub and your amazing RV. I had a great time. Hope to see you again soon!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I had a fantastic time at the airshow. I got to see an F-15 up close, hang out with Shelby and Olivia,
and see a really cool show. Oh yeah, I also got to hang out on a blanket in the midst of some pretty girls...I think the guys were pretty jealous. Add in all the other fun stuff and fun people I got to hang out with and I'd say it made for a great weekend.
P.S. Aunt Betsy and Uncle Brett, Thank you for letting us stay at your house. I am still talking about the hot tub and your amazing RV. I had a great time. Hope to see you again soon!


P.S. Aunt Betsy and Uncle Brett, Thank you for letting us stay at your house. I am still talking about the hot tub and your amazing RV. I had a great time. Hope to see you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment