Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kindergarten and Ice Cream....




I am now a big boy everyone. I started Kindergarten today and I did awesome! Mama and Dad took me to my new school this morning and I told them to just drop me off...and I walked right through the front door and went off to my classroom. We did a lot of crafts today and even brought home one. I think it made Mama teary for some reason...girls are weird :)

Anyway, I had a great day and am ready to go back tomorrow. Mama picked me up and she said carpool line is crazy, just like my old school. We went home and Dad was there! That was a happy suprise for us when we went inside. I got to open my Happy First Day at Kindergarten present that Luci, Mike, Sarah Campbell and Baby Jack sent. Its a space set and I have not put down my shuttle yet!! I love it. After that Mama got out TONS of stuff for Ice Cream Sundaes and they let me put EVERYTHING on it! How cool is that? Here are some pics of my day...


No comments: